Let's start and get in touch with the easiest and simple programming language commonly known as Python.
What Python can do?
- Python can be used for creating web applications on a server.
- Python can connect to database systems.
- Python helps us to read and modify files.
- Python can be used for software development.
- Python also helps in Machine Learning.
- Python can be used for rapid prototyping.
- Python can be used to perform complex mathematics.
- Python can be used for system scripting.
- Python can be used in Data Science.
- Python has the simplest syntax of all other programming languages.
- Python is the most easiest and convenient programming language.
- The syntax of the Python language is similar to the English language.
- Python runs on an interpreter system which means that the code can be executed as soon as it is written.
- Python can be treated in an Object-Oriented way.
- Python provides a vast application service.
So when we discover a coding language we first start with the basic program of Hello World. In every language, we start with a Hello World program. So let's move on to our first program.
That’s it! Thanks for reading. Stay tuned with us for much more coming up soon!