The process of moving air in and out of the lungs to facilitate the exchange of gas within the internal environment is known as breathing. It is our body's cycle to inhale and exhale air which helps in survival. Human life is completely reliant on the process of breathing and it is one of the basic living processes on which our life depends. Deep Breathing brings improvement in one's life. But in today's era, most human life has forgotten how to breathe properly. The most important benefit our body receives is we practice good breathing exercises daily. Deep Breathing also helps in increasing the efficiency of life and process. So, in simpler words breathing is a workout in itself that provides full benefits to the human body. The benefits of Deep Breathing are uncountable as it improves the immune system, relaxes your mind, reduces your stress, etc.
Practicing Deep Breathing
To practice deep breathing, one needs to breathe calmly through the nose for at least 5 seconds. Try to hold this breath for 3 to 5 seconds, After that slowly release the breath from your mouth. Try to repeat this step 5 times a day as it helps a lot.
Advantages of Deep Breathing
Several benefits of Deep Breathing help humans a lot in living a good and happy life. Some of them are listed below:-
- Improves immunity of the body - Deep Breathing increases the amount of oxygen in the human body with results in the increase in the release of toxins with Carbon di Oxide. The blood that contains a higher amount of oxygen can easily fight against bacteria and viruses.
- Acts as a natural painkiller - Deep Breathing releases endorphins, which act as a painkiller for the human body.
- Calm down Anxiety - Deep Breathing exercises help to tackle anxiety attacks as it slows down our heart rate which allows our human body to take in more oxygen and it signals the brain to wind down.
- Increases sleep quality - One of the best benefits of Deep Breathing is that it improves our sleep quality and also provides a sense of calm which helps in sleeping better.
- Improves the Digestive System of the Human body - Deep Breathing supplies more oxygen to each and every part of the body including the digestive system also which makes our system work more efficiently and relieves the human body from gastrointestinal issues, constipation, indigestion, etc.
- Reduces the toxicity of the body - With the help of Deep breathing the toxins which are released in our body get alkaline and help in detoxifying the body which helps in reducing strain from the body.
- Improves Posture - Bad posture is always related to an incorrect method of breathing. So to improve body posture one should try to breathe deeply. So, the reason behind this process is that when you fill your lungs with air, it encourages you to straighten up your spine.
- Reduces inflammation in the Human body - Deep Breathing reduces the acidity in our body, therefore making it alkaline. The acidity in the human body is increased by stress but to reduce acidity in the body deep breathing is the best practice to perform.
- Relaxes Human body and mind - When we are angry, tensed, or scared our muscles get tightened which results in shallow breathing and at this stage, our body does not recieve the proper amount of oxygen that is required for our body. So practice Deep Breathing, as it reverses this process and allows our body to become calmer.
- Results in Glowing Skin - Deep Breathing increases oxygen concentration in human cells which results in an inner glow and healthy skin. Deep Breathing also burns body fat and it also helps in balancing hormones which equally results in low stress and clear skin.
- Provides strength to lungs - Daily lifestyle habits have affected the lungs of the human body. Therefore Deep Breathing exercise completely helps in increasing the air build-up in the lungs and diaphragm which results in increased lung elasticity and provides more space for breathing.
- Makes joints strong - Deep Breathing exercises result in the increase of oxygen levels in human cells which completely affects body joints in a good way as it makes human joints and muscles strong. The ability to handle intense physical movements of the body is also increased with the help of Deep Breathing.
Try to practice Deep Breathing accurately as it provides several good benefits to the human body which will finally result in living a good and happy life. Deep Breathing is an easy method and you can practice this at any time. Deep Breathing improves your inner self and provides you eternal peace. So, try to practice Deep Breathing 5-7 times a day.
So we understood all the benefits of Deep Breathing which we can implement in our daily life so that we will live a long and happy life. Deep Breathing is not a tough task to do you can do it anytime when you wish to and the benefits you will get after Deep Breathing will be so soothing for you and for your body.
Thanks for reading. Subscribe to our newsletter to stay tuned for upcoming posts.